Intro and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1707

I recently found this site when I was searching for scanner frequencies. It looks like all the info I need is going to be right here. I just picked up a Radio Shack Pro-94 scanner that I found at Goodwill. It's in mint condition and came with an AC adapter, and the manual in the original box. There was some dust on the top of the radio and there were just 4 frequencies stored in the 1000 memories. I figure whoever owned it used it a few times and gave up and just left it sitting on a shelf. I ended up paying a whopping $3.75 for it. I was interested in SW radio a long time ago and still have a Radio Shack DX-300, DX-302 and an AOR AR-1000. Finding the Pro-94 kind of got me interested again. As my user name shows, my name is Dave. I live in northern Ohio and my wife and I are retired. So we pretty much do whatever we want.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
Welcome Dave, this is the place to come for anything and everything related to scanners and listening to radio stuff in general. Depending on what you want to listen to your Pro-94 may not do the trick for you if your locals have gone to P25 systems. Railroad and aviation are still pretty much a sure bet with the 94.

Status
Not open for further replies.