Not open for further replies.

west-pac

Well, if you take this from site 2

View attachment 140547

And stick in google maps, it shows this

View attachment 140558

View attachment 140549

@hunterca
If you get a chance, check this tower out and see if it transmits that radio system. It has the same microwave dishes on it with the panel over the top of them. The microwave dishes could be used for linking. I was trying to find the other towers that those microwave dishes point at, to see if there were vertical antennas on those towers, and cameras pointed at the driveway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422-132442_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422-132442_Maps.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 26

mciupa

Boomer
For those whom are curious about my actions.

There are some in the membership on this site that go around questioning database entries right across the US and Canada. I am aware of who they are and rely on the contributions of local people who actually have the monitoring capabilties to verify the information.

@west-pac had provided us with important monitoring information back in 2020 when our new Ontario Government Public Safety system was starting to roll out. That got the ball rolling on that particular database build out. So, I have no animosity towards him (even with the profane private message). I appreciate what he has done in the past.

I just want us here in Ontario to look after our own backyard, so to speak. If new proven information comes to light, I will gladly change the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.