ISP Troop 7

Gradyo54

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
30
Location
Monticello IL
Thank You for that. I have an old Radio Shack pro 651 that gets on phase 1. I am getting a few transmissions. I guess it’s time to start shopping. Thanks again. Greg
 

cubn

Search, Listen and Submit
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
812
Location
Marion/Johnson County, IN
It's better than what I feared: encryption.

My parents only have a Phase I capable scanner in Normal. Between encryption and Phase II it's limited what we can hear on these legacy scanners.
 

Gradyo54

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
30
Location
Monticello IL
It's better than what I feared: encryption.

My parents only have a Phase I capable scanner in Normal. Between encryption and Phase II it's limited what we can hear on these legacy scanners.
Encryption is coming. I'm not spending 8 or 9 hundred dollars on a new scanner. I have been scanning since 1975 it's getting too complicated and too expensive. I long for the good old days of my Bearcat 210 when you just put the frequencies in and enjoyed it.
 
Top