Jo Daviess County Fire/EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Don't know how this will work, But JD County received permission earlier in the month for level 1 access to the ISICS. Presumably to talk with Dubuque or Jackson Counties on the Iowa side.

patmcc24

WRTA578
Feed Provider
Don't know how this will work, But JD County received permission earlier in the month for level 1 access to the ISICS. Presumably to talk with Dubuque or Jackson Counties on the Iowa side.
Maybe a VHF patch? wouldnt see it being Dubuque they are on SARA and Jackson is all VHF still.... unless Dubuque is jumping ship and I find that unlikely with equipment cost... is rather weird tho... Maybe it is for use of towers related with the STARCOM radios they have I had heard that was in play for Clinton also to improve some coverage.... Rumor has it STARCOM is adding a Tower in the Fulton/Thomson area or site on existing tower to help with Whiteside switch and Carroll Sheriff

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Maybe a VHF patch? wouldnt see it being Dubuque they are on SARA and Jackson is all VHF still.... unless Dubuque is jumping ship and I find that unlikely with equipment cost... is rather weird tho... Maybe it is for use of towers related with the STARCOM radios they have I had heard that was in play for Clinton also to improve some coverage.... Rumor has it STARCOM is adding a Tower in the Fulton/Thomson area or site on existing tower to help with Whiteside switch and Carroll Sheriff

Even if the agencies are on SHARA, They have access to ISICIS for interop with State and other agencies.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Have you tried all of these Freqs?... These were passed down to me from a friend that way.

View attachment 100503

I have most of there frequencies in my radios I can here traffic on a daily basis from my area. When it comes to FG Red, the majority of the departments will use there main county repeaters around here until they get on location, then once they get there, they will pick a fire ground especially when they wind up bringing in Mutual Aid from other districts. Most every radio around here has the Mabas Channels in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.