Kenwood TM-V7A PC CMD Reference Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF6ORX

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Location
Cape Coral, FL
I have a TM-V7A transceiver and have been unable to find a command reference identifying the fields/parameters in the various commands. An example would be:

MR 0,0,001,00145130000,0,2,0,0,0,0,09,000,14,,0

The equivalent memory write command would simply exchange MW for MR.

The frequency field is obvious but I can't find a definition for the other fields/parameters.
I have the radio control program for the TM-V7A but it does not identify any detail about the transmitted serial commands.

Anyone out there have a reference sheet?
 

KF6ORX

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Location
Cape Coral, FL
krokus,

Thanks, I'll check out the Repeater Builder.

W9BU,

Thanks for the link. It looks like it may be applicable to the TM-V7A.

This is my first time replying to a thread post. Krokus had no reply button under his/her reply but W9BU did so I combined my responses to both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top