Kern Co Fire

gmoney440

Premium Subscriber
The feed for Kern Co Fire dispatch / CMD Channels has been taken down. Are there any plans of getting this broadcast up again? Thanks

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Assuming Kern county California, at this link, shows its all analog, outside of Shafter and Swat that show P25.

Any cheap scanner can get all the rest there, even found at rummage sales, resale stores, the classifieds on here, etc.
If you get your own, you can put in any of these your interested in, even channels not allowed online. Won't be depending on someone else, get it live too.

I see your a premium subscriber too, so if you get a scanner that can download into software, program a scanner that way.
With it being all analog while tedious you could program the scanner by hand.

gmoney440

Premium Subscriber
Assuming Kern county California, at this link, shows its all analog, outside of Shafter and Swat that show P25.

Any cheap scanner can get all the rest there, even found at rummage sales, resale stores, the classifieds on here, etc.
If you get your own, you can put in any of these your interested in, even channels not allowed online. Won't be depending on someone else, get it live too.

I see your a premium subscriber too, so if you get a scanner that can download into software, program a scanner that way.
With it being all analog while tedious you could program the scanner by hand.
Thank you. I have the frequencies and scanner just unable to listen to those freqs due to living in another area in the State.

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
Feeds are provided by volunteers and may disappear or appear at any time, unless a local person decides to start (or re-start the feed) there is no way to know.
I wish there was a turn key solution somehow kind of like how the ADS-B sites work. You offer to run a feed for your area, they would send you a box where you just need to connect the antenna, power and internet and then use a web interface to program it.