KSICS Control Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireattack484

Feed Provider
For those that like to enter control channels for the entire state, here is an updated list of all CCs in use on KSICS. Hopefully an admin can add this file to the database. Unfortunately, I can’t attach an Excel file here, only a PDF.

Attachments

• CC Frequencies 10-8-19.pdf
    83.1 KB · Views: 40

keithb

Premium Subscriber
Since the KSICS system reuses control channels across the state in a "checkerboard" pattern I was able to extract a current list of control and alternate channels from the Radio Reference database using the magic of Excel. I think there are about 32 used throughout the state at this time. So, technically you would only need to enter those channels into your program. I attached the list as a .txt file so everyone should be able to open it. I currently have a PSR 500 which allows me to enter up to 32 frequencies for any trunked system and check all control channels, and a TRX-1. The only way I have found to enter multiple channels/sites in the EZ-Scan software is to enter the KSICS system then duplicate it several times locking out all but one site in each duplicate. Otherwise, it locks onto the strongest control channel and never checks the other sites.

Attachments

• KSICS.txt
    577 bytes · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.