Laconia Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0691

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know how Laconia uses their Callsigns on the Radio. They call their station 900 and the dispatch is Headquarters. I also figured out Paul is Patrol Car, and Robert is Sergeant, but thats all i got. I don't know what the First number is or the last one means. For Example 3 Paul 17? Any Help is appriciated.

nhscannerman

Gee glad you asked because I am from Laconia my home town. The only thing i do know of thus far is I never ever heard then much as I used to so I honestly could not tell ya but the frequency I do know of is 155.790 is all I do remember.

Matt0691

Premium Subscriber
The first number sounds like the Sector or assignment, and the last number sounds like a unique officer ID. Like for example 3 Paul 17 may mean, Sector 3 Patrol Car, Officer # 17. Just a shot in the Dark (With careful research of course)

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
My father-in-law was able to provide me the system for Laconia PD.

The 1st Digit is the Sector number. 1-2 is Laconia, 3-4 Lakeport, 5 & 7 are the Weirs and 6 is Downtown Proper. Others may be added as needed. "10" is the Supervisors Van (10-Robert-1) and "15" is the Animal Control Van.

The Names indicate the rank or function.
Adam = Explorers
David = Detectives
Lincoln = Possibly Prosecution
Paul = Patrol Officers
Robert = Sergeants
Sam = LPD Administration

The 3rd Digit is the badge number or assigned number. Patrol Officers with single digits are usually Corporals or PFC's. Patrol Numbers over 50 are typically rookie officers (I.e. 5-Paul-52). Others are simply assigned numbers or order of rank (I.e. Sam-1 is the Chief).

So you were right. 3-Paul-17 would be a Lakeport Patrol Officer w/Badge 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.