Lane Co freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCMon

Yesterday between 4pm and 4:30pm I heard a radio tech on 453.6875 an analog Lane County Sheriff frequency. He was running voice tests and the channel was in the digital P25 format like those in their new trunk system. I also heard what sounded like someone keying a microphone on 460.2250 and 460.4250 former? LCSO analog channel's and it to was in digital P25 mode.

Baker845

DCMON LCSO geting ready to link the old chanels, and have non-trunk radio system for areas of the county that arent covered by the trunking system. It use all old freqs and will be p25.

bobcash

i also hear scrambled signals on the 460.2250 and 4250 channels. is there a button im not finding on my pro-2096 to receive these? osp comes in fine along with random other agencies in lane co. but cannot find any EPD or LCSO ?
thanks in advance.

Baker845

theres no botton on your scanner to here scrambled or encrypted channels. EPD and LCSO area on a trunking system you can fine here in the oregon data base heres link -http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5641

all ch 2 TGs are encrypted and some of tac tgs are as well.

hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

bobcash

thanks alot. been having trouble tracking down sites that actually have info i want.
this forum has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.