LAPD LIVE AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJohanson024

Premium Subscriber
Yes there is. It broadcasts LAPD's Hot Shot channel 24 hours and will also broadcast breaking news events as they happen from LAPD and other agencies around the county.

You need to download teamspeak (if don't have it from http://www.teamspeak.org/). The server's address is teamspeak://scannerbuff.net:8767[/url]

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Bad Links ??

RJohanson024 said:
Yes there is. It broadcasts LAPD's Hot Shot channel 24 hours and will also broadcast breaking news events as they happen from LAPD and other agencies around the county.

You need to download teamspeak (if don't have it from http://www.teamspeak.org/). The server's address is teamspeak://scannerbuff.net:8767[/url]

Are these two links bad or am I doing something wrong, I can't seem to connect??
Steve

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Seems to me that both teamspeak and Shoutcast are the two easiest to set up for scanner broadcast....... all you need is patch cable for audio and your good to go basically.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Response from shoutcast: Sorry there are no streaming feeds matching the criteria LAPD,...

jgarber311

W8CEN
I was reviewing the Los Angeles City and County frequency info on RR.com. I have a question about all the UHF frequencies. They are not trunked apparently, so how many repeaters do they employ? Are each of the listed frequencies separate repeaters? How many sites are there in LA City/ County?

Thanks for your help.
J

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
"Response from shoutcast: Sorry there are no streaming feeds matching the criteria LAPD"

Your post was made at 9:13am EDT - reread his message and adjust for your local time zone (wherever you are, 9:13am EDT does not fit in the 8pm - midnight in LA)

Vinman

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, that would be 8PM - 12AM Pacific Standard Time (PST)

StevenS

Hello:

I am also very interested in being able to monitor Live LAPD Audio. Does anyone know of a current site (still active) that broadcasts LAPD Live Audio constantly? Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.