Lehigh Township-Northampton Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLJ2137694

I can't seem to find the frequencies used by the Lehigh Township, Northampton County police dept. This police department serves Danielsville and Berlinsville in the far west of the county. Does anyone know their frequencies or can you direct me to where I can find them? I am NOT asking about Lehigh County. Thank You!

captclint

Mentor
I can't seem to find the frequencies used by the Lehigh Township, Northampton County police dept.
I'll bet they are dispatched by the County. That is how most counties work. If you look here: Northampton County, you will see the county is dispatched by sectors. Select the correct sector and you may find them. They may have a TAC freq for local non-county traffic that hopefully, someone can provide.

Edit: I did find this license: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2288 Try 460.4125 and 155.6475. This one appears to be for 2W portables only, but it might be useful: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?cs=WQHQ269

Last edited:

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I can't seem to find the frequencies used by the Lehigh Township, Northampton County police dept. This police department serves Danielsville and Berlinsville in the far west of the county. Does anyone know their frequencies or can you direct me to where I can find them? I am NOT asking about Lehigh County. Thank You!

Dispatched by county on the NW dispatch channel listed in the DB for Northampton Co. Lehigh Twp PD uses 47xx series identifiers.

SLJ2137694

Update on posting!

I found an individual who regularly listens to Lehigh Township traffic. Northampton County does dispatch Lehigh Township and their ID is 47XX. The frequency appears to be 155.490. Thanks to everyone for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.