List of radio id's for Ohio MARCS IP or Greater Cleveland Radio Communications Network????

lkas

Premium Subscriber
Looking to see if anyone has a list they are willing to share of radio id's for these two systems. I am in Buffalo NY and been picking them up with a 800 mhz wilson yagi antenna. I have a good list for the western NY counties and agencies if anyone is looking to swap. thanks

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Anyone can get in the Wiki and edit it. Since you've identified problems with it. Go ahead have a go at cleaning it up.

rcid1971

Premium Subscriber
Anyone can get in the Wiki and edit it. Since you've identified problems with it. Go ahead have a go at cleaning it up.

I’m always hesitant to step on toes, but given the original wiki is such a mess, perhaps it’s time to consolidate by county and not by dispatch center.

Bswartz95

Looking to see if anyone has a list they are willing to share of radio id's for these two systems. I am in Buffalo NY and been picking them up with a 800 mhz wilson yagi antenna. I have a good list for the western NY counties and agencies if anyone is looking to swap. thanks
What is the typical range of these antennas? Where do you have yours mounted?

lkas

Premium Subscriber
I have a 800 yagi.. I can grt 30 to 60 miles from it. Lot depends on weather at further distances. Also transmit power and terrain. I pick up Ohio occasionally due to open lake

Jphila20

Retired LE. Honor our Fallen.
Premium Subscriber
I have a 800 yagi.. I can grt 30 to 60 miles from it. Lot depends on weather at further distances. Also transmit power and terrain. I pick up Ohio occasionally due to open lake
Are you picking up Cleveland area P25? Wow! That's about 175 miles. I thought I could pick up at a distance receiving 72 miles. I have a Yagi on rotor in my attic and I use Unitrunker. I guess with Lake Erie and almost no obstructions helps a lot. If you do get the Cuyahoga Site 002-001 try TG 51518 during the afternoons, usually mid-week. It's not every week. That's OSHP and they will do a project in Cleveland using their chopper because of all the pursuits. If I hear them I'll and try and send you a message.

Bswartz95

Nice! I may try a yagi in my upstairs attic. Maybe I can pull Stark and Tuscarawas counties south of Cleveland. 60-70 miles away.

lkas

Premium Subscriber
That should work. I have also tried a Wilson 800 sold on Amazon for about same price. On good days I get Monroe county which is 60 miles east of me. I have no issues getting 2 other counties that are 30 miles east. Like any antenna nothing is ever guaranteed. If it don't work just return it