Livingston County talk group

KC2TJS

I heard a new talk group tonight TG 2900 It was definitely a phase 2 talk group it was being used for a mutual aid event involving the Fire Department. It sounded like Monroe County was working something with Livingston County. The Talk group doesn’t match up with Livingston County but is in the range for Monroe County but it’s not listed.

mc48

Premium Subscriber
Did you happen to log any UID's? Patches "on" the Monroe County system normally start with a 505XX, and it currently has 5 patches three for Rochester FD and 2 for Sheriffs Admin. I'm not sure what a patch on Livingston County would be. k2hz may have more insight.

k2hz

Database Admin
Did you happen to log any UID's? Patches "on" the Monroe County system normally start with a 505XX, and it currently has 5 patches three for Rochester FD and 2 for Sheriffs Admin. I'm not sure what a patch on Livingston County would be. k2hz may have more insight.
TG 2815 on the Monroe system is a Monroe/Livingston Interop TG that has been around for a while but rarely, if ever, used and I have seen some unknown activity on 2801 & 2857. 2900 would be an established TG, not a patch. So there probably are Monroe/Livingston Interop TGs that have not been submitted to the RRDB.

As @mc48 said, the Monroe/Ontario system assigns rotating 505XX IDs to patches between TGs.