Log-in Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

Good evening,

Is anyone else having a problem logging into the Wiki?

Even with attempts to use different browsers, and clearing cookies, etc., I am getting the following error message
Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again.

Is this simply an indicator that the password was entered incorrectly? If so, will this automatically reset after a certain time-interval?

EDIT: Restarting the computer did not resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Same problem here. When I tried to edit something (I was already logged in) it said it couldn't process it and to log out and relog in. Then I got the above error msg also.

QDP2012

Thanks for the confirmation that I am not the only one having this problem. Because of your confirmation, I just PM'ed W9BU to make sure he knows.

Thanks again,

ecps92

Not only you, made an edit and quickly closed it, almost missed the RED Alert, then saw this thread...

Thanks for the confirmation that I am not the only one having this problem. Because of your confirmation, I just PM'ed W9BU to make sure he knows.

Thanks again,

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Lindsay texted me about 30 minutes ago saying that he got the problem resolved. No further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.