Looking for a Freq...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaRadar

Hey folks. This evening 6/19/06, Local North Pole EMS received a call for a Cessna plane which lost control and disappeared into the trees. as of 21:30, No additional infromation has been relayed over normal VHF freq. I was wondering if anyone has the MAST frequiencies for the interior...
I will post any updates I can get tommrow. at latest, I should have some info by tommrow evening Alaska Time. Thanks
Radar

kikito

Premium Subscriber
AlaskaRadar said:
Hey folks. This evening 6/19/06, Local North Pole EMS received a call for a Cessna plane which lost control and disappeared into the trees. as of 21:30, No additional infromation has been relayed over normal VHF freq. I was wondering if anyone has the MAST frequiencies for the interior...
I will post any updates I can get tommrow. at latest, I should have some info by tommrow evening Alaska Time. Thanks
Radar
I caught that event also. Some of the frequencies used for this event so far and other similar events are:

155.160 - Statewide EMS
155.250 - Troopers Ch. 1
155.790 - Troopers Ch. 2
154.295 - Mutual Aid 1
148.150 (FM) - Civil Air Patrol
121.500 - For ELT transmissions/Emergency traffic.
123.100 - Search & Rescue

And mainly for this event/area only:

122.800 - Bradley Sky Ranch CTAF

P.S. I'd be interested in the MAST freqs also, I'll have to dig around my old notes and see if I have 'em....

Last edited:

AlaskaRadar

Well, Got a word from my source at the local Volunteer FD that... well only that reports were received but nothing was found. Pass the word along that the Alaska State troopers are looking for anyone who may have information about the possible crash. They can be reached at (907)451-5100.
On a second note, 154.13000 North Star Tac and 154.37000 North Star Fire Main were used on the incident as well. Thanks Radar.

shawnertha

I am with the FD and was at that call. If you need info on MAST or FAirbanks area FD and PD freq let me know I have them all

shawnertha

One more thing you may want to know...All the FD and PD will be going to ALMR soon

AlaskaRadar

If you wouldent mind sharing them here. By the way, I attended An ALMR training session with NSVFD and had already heard that you will be moving soon. Thanks

kikito

Premium Subscriber
This is cool, we finally get some more local/Alaska people in these forums.

Yeah, by all means 'shawnertha', you can share the freqs here and/or we can also add them to the main database/area for AK.

Thank you all in advance for your contributions and chatting. :)

shawnertha

MAST use state EMS for talking to groung and hospital, they only have one radio in the aircraft that is set to talk on VFH 136-174...I will look to see if they will be adding more freq and ALMR in the aircraft. I will look when I get home and post some freq here on Fairbanks area. What MAST freq are you looking for..Their are some I can not give out.

AlaskaRadar

Any frequency you can freely share. I completely understand if you cant share some Freqs. I have to admit there are some Freqs that I cant share either. Thanks.

Radar

AlaskaRadar

In my quest for more Freqs, I have noticed a lack of ham radio freqs on R R. Is it possible to post them in the general freq list? Is it possible or appropriate to post those freqs? I am willing to share the active repeters in the area. Thanks
Radar

kikito

Premium Subscriber
AlaskaRadar said:
In my quest for more Freqs, I have noticed a lack of ham radio freqs on R R. Is it possible to post them in the general freq list? Is it possible or appropriate to post those freqs? I am willing to share the active repeters in the area. Thanks
Radar
Yep, it should be fine to submit them and have the admins maybe put a grouping of Ham freqs. in its own area for each borough. I've been meaning to do that but always get 'side-tracked'. ;)

Also might be good to put the link in there to the Fairbanks club webpage: http://www.kl7kc.com/

shawnertha

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you...
here are some freq to help you out, i am not sure on how long these will be up they were going to switch to ALMR by now but it has been delayed not sure on when the switch is...If anyone has info let me know.

Chena Goldstream 154.4000
Tac 153.830

Ester

FBK FD
simplex 154.430
tac 158.745

fma 1 154.295
fma 2 154.280
fma 3 154.265

North pole 154.445
tac 154.130

North Star 154.370
tac 154.070

Steese 154.340
tac 154.220

uaf 154.235

FBK/ North Pole pD
155.010 Also on ALMR

AST 155.790

I hope this helps

shawnertha

It sounds like AST here in FBK is doing the switch to ALMR I can hear their dispatch but not the units in the field talking....If anyone has info on that let me know

kikito

Premium Subscriber
shawnertha said:
I 4got to add that one thanks....kikito

Oh, another one I forgot, Ester is actually using 154.785 as their main channel now.
154.160 might not be used anymore or it might be low power/simplex only.

Also, North Pole Fire is using 155.220 as their main channel now.

kikito

Premium Subscriber
shawnertha said:
Chena Goldstream 154.4000
Tac 153.830

Is 153.830 a typo? Just wondering because I've never heard anything on that one and the only agency properly licensed on that frequency is the city of Homer.

I know Steese still uses or used to have 153.860.

shawnertha

ester is 154.785 that was a type o on my part, I will look into North Pole I think you are right...Thanks 4 the up date

Status
Not open for further replies.