Looking for Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBio

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
Great looking site yas got here, I am looking for any codes for my Radio Shack Pro-29 scanner i have for the Charlottetown,Prince Edward Island or just Prince Edward Island
any codes at all EMS,police etc......

Thanks

DJBio

JRichard

Check this site out:

http://members.accesswave.ca/~scan/peijumpoff.htm

A good proportion of the public safety listening is on a Motorola Type I trunking system which I don't believe your radio is capable of following. You can listen to the frequencies in conventional mode but won't necessarily be capable of following the conversations you might want to but I digress.

The RCMP still seem to operate their own UHF repeater system on the island that you should be able to track and there are probably other agencies that are conventional still that should add to your listening options.

Anyway, I hope this gives you some idea where to start.

Jeff

DJBio

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
i got some codes from that link man and got most of the codes already,when i was looking in some boxes of books i found my Haruteq Scanner Book that has codes for Quebec and Atlantic Canada but the copyright is for back in 1998 so its a lil out dated i believe if anyone has a updated book if you could scan the pages of Codes for Prince Edward Island
that would be great and i am thinking of buying or makeing a antenna for it that i can stick out side the window looking for ideas

Thanks
DJBio

Status
Not open for further replies.