Looking for example BCD996P2 scan file for the new P25 system

bbtkd

Feed Provider
If someone has their BCD996P2 scanner working on the new SD P25 system in ID scan mode for any SD location, could you please share the scan file, preferably for Freescan? I have mine programmed for the Baltic site which supposedly went live, and have tried search and scan. I have a full-bars signal, but hearing nothing. I believe the frequencies and talk groups are correct, so I'm wondering if I have a setting wrong. Or maybe it really hasn't been switched over. Thanks!

Last edited:

mciupa

When I try and import the SD P25 talkgroups in Freescan it states there are 93/20 Max in the queue. Do you have your absolutely 20 necessary "must haves" talkgroup categories selected for ID Scan?

How about ID Search, getting anything at all?

bbtkd

Feed Provider
When I try and import the SD P25 talkgroups in Freescan it states there are 93/20 Max in the queue. Do you have your absolutely 20 necessary "must haves" talkgroup categories selected for ID Scan?

How about ID Search, getting anything at all?

I've tried both ID search and ID scan, and nothing in the past six hours.

This is what I have programmed, and have all talk groups enabled. I just want to hear something so I know I'm on the right track.

1698956142152.png

bbtkd

Feed Provider
I switched the Sioux Falls feed to the P25 system within a few minutes of noting they cut-over this morning. They've been testing radios and while it's mostly working they're still shaking out issues as expected.