Looking for Index....

Status
Not open for further replies.

heffer

Premium Subscriber
i stumbled across this index which is similar to what is under wiki.. glossary. I can find what i am looking for O.P.P. codes and such, but i know i clicked through several links to find it vs just doing a google search to find this. If this makes sense what i just wrote.... It is an a-z index with many choices.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As is usual, the link doesn't work because of the trailing parenthesis - so let's start here...

Ontario Canada - the RR Wiki

Now examining the table of contents (which is at the very top), click on the third topic, and you'll go to it. Looks like there are a number of articles linked there that have to do with 10 and related codes listed. It's pretty much a standard rule here that anything blue is some sort of link.

HTH...Mike

heffer

Premium Subscriber
re

ok thanks, i am new to the digital scanners. I have had radio shack pro 67 before, used it and was ok. This new digital phase stuff for me is all new and a major learning curve on my end. I have signed up for premium and appreciate all and any info for this newbie

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
See topic 2 in that same article - it has links to specific instructions on how to program various scanners for Fleetnet.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.