ProScan: Losing audio feed

burgus

Premium Subscriber
I keep losing the audio feed to proscan from my SDS200. The faceplate info shows on proscan. Hitting reconnect says it has to be connected to work. I've tried closing proscan and reopening it. I am then reconnecting. But that doesn't work. I tried on the second computer and it will not connect. The only thing I found that works is turning the scanner off and back on. From my point of view, I got a bad scanner.
Mark

belvdr

No longer interested in living
The scanner only allows one connection to the stream. It is possible you have a network dropout causing it too. How is the scanner connected? Does it have either a static IP or a DHCP reservation?

burgus

Premium Subscriber
Only have the one connected to the scanner. The other I use to update the database and firmware. A network dropout could be happening. The scanner is connected by ethernet cable to a router used as a switch. It has a static IP address.

Mark

burgus

Premium Subscriber
The scanner only allows one connection to the stream. It is possible you have a network dropout causing it too. How is the scanner connected? Does it have either a static IP or a DHCP reservation?
Turned out to be the ethernet cable from the laptop to the switch.
Thank you
Mark