Macomb County MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZDon

Premium Subscriber
Trying to get my Pro96 to receive the Macomb County simulcast system. Engaged the multi table option and the new narrow band channels (reband), yes I am using the new SERESA talk groups. Any suggestions?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Does the signal strength/Trunking 'T' indicator show any activity? If you go to tune mode and manually enter the control channel, can you hear it? Were you able to listen to this site ok before rebanding?

AZDon

Premium Subscriber
Macomb County Simulcast

Yes, I have control channel activity and I could monitor the site before they rebanded, just at a loss here.

DickH

Yes, I have control channel activity and I could monitor the site before they rebanded, just at a loss here.

If it's this system, the PRO-96 can not monitor Phase II systems.
STARCOM21 Statewide Illinois P25 Project 25 Phase II

N8IAA

Have you tried the other tower for your county, the non simulcast tower? Maybe it will work better for you.
Larry

mikey60

Trying to get my Pro96 to receive the Macomb County simulcast system. Engaged the multi table option and the new narrow band channels (reband), yes I am using the new SERESA talk groups. Any suggestions?

First, turn off the multi-table option. The system in question uses the standard 9600 channel layout for Motorola P25 based systems. Then make sure the correct frequencies are in the scanner.

Mike

AZDon

Premium Subscriber
Macomb County Simulcast

Argggh I already sent the radio to family in MI, they can use it to monitor other area systems. Have to wait till I get my hands on it again to turn off the multi table option. (someone told me to turn that on).

Thanks for the help on this one,
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.