Maine has a lot to offer, where is everyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
We have alot to offer in this little state and here we have a great forum and no one chats. I think it has to do with all them damn zip code programming scanners and taking all the searching and thoughts out from the hobby.

I really wish there was more people on here like other states!

JMO

BlackSheepDue

I for one second that! I may have a 436 and 536 but I still do most of the programming myself.

What would you like to chat about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
I for one second that! I may have a 436 and 536 but I still do most of the programming myself.

What would you like to chat about?

Anything all these other states go on and on about anything to do with scanners and Maine shouldn't be any different!

People just need to get out of there shells!

BlackSheepDue

Blackink

When I was a kid, I went up to Moosehead Lake once. I was only there for a few hours but it was beautiful country.

Does that count?!?

BlackSheepDue

When I'm In Cape Elizabeth(home):

XPR7550: Local portland area fire departments and MSP zone 1 conventional simulcast

BCD396xt: New Hampshire(Strafford and Carroll Counties mainly), and MSP zones 1 and 2

BCD436hp: Cumberland, York, Androscoggin, and Sagadahoc counties and Portland Metro

When I'm in Charleston(grandparents):

XPR7550: Primary Fire and PD dispatch Channels in Penobscot, Piscataquis, Waldo, and Hancock Counties

BCD396xt: Somerset, Franklin, and Kennebec, Waldo, Hancock, and Washington Counties

BCD436hp: Penobscot and Piscataquis Counties, and MSP Zones 2, 3, and 4

How about you?

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
I currently don't have a scanner but when I usually have one it has pretty much all of ME on it as I travel a lot and I also have NH and MA and Canada in it because sometimes if the conditions are right I'll be able to receive them. A couple summers ago I got New York City all the way up here in Thomaston.

toastycookies

Kind of in a valley here in hope.

Mostly just listen to knox county here.

The local snowplows use murs and marine vhf frequencies and they are always fun to listen to during snow storms.

Need to get my antennas higher, plan on setting up the ~80ft pine next to the house as a tower this spring.

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
I listen to to York, Cumberland, OXFORD, Androscoggin, Franklin and Kennebec ctys and I can get as far west as into VT, Quebec and the maritimes.

I really enjoy DXING and seeing how far i can here

BlackSheepDue

The further away something is the more interesting it is to listen to right?!? What's your setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.