Making it harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highpockets

If you say so. I think you could find far better entertainment for yourself by picking up a hobby of some sort instead hovering over my posts waiting for an opportunity to bust my chops.

I don't know everything. Just most everything about scanning. That's what happens when you spend 3 decades doing something - you learn quite a bit about it.

If you knew everything about scanning there would be no opening for busting your chops.

Your right, no need to continue.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
If you knew everything about scanning there would be no opening for busting your chops.

Your right, no need to continue.

I'm sorry, were you trying to send me a PM, Hot Pockets?

You need to reread what I wrote. No one knows everything, but many of us here, including me, know quite a bit more than the average scannist.

I'll ask nicely one more time to keep the personal shots limited to the PM box. It'll be up to the mods as to what to do with what I report to them found elsewhere from here on out. Fair warning. And good day.

-AZ

Last edited:

Highpockets

I'm sorry, were you trying to send me a PM, Hot Pockets?

You need to reread what I wrote. No one knows everything, but many of us here, including me, know quite a bit more than the average scannist.

I'll ask nicely one more time to keep the personal shots limited to the PM box. It'll be up to the mods as to what to do with what I report to them found elsewhere from here on out. Fair warning. And good day.

-AZ

No PM, I read what you wrote, I've done nothing wrong here, I questioned something you posted. Who do you think you are warning me and then calling me Hot Pockets, I've done no name calling here, you have. You have also used the term Dude when replying to my posts in the past.

I've been scanning longer then you have and have not mentioned it, if the Mods think I've been out of line, so be it, they will do what they have to, maybe it's time you took a good look at yourself, you could have dropped it but you keep posting, and then warn me.

It would be better if we let it go.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
35837d1328836081-bc125at-post-release-thread-bc125at-unboxed.jpg

Best scanner ever made for VHF/UHF. Programmed it all by hand.

But my BC346XT and trunking and such....eh..lol.

Reflex439

Unfortunately, the BC346XT is dumbed down as well. If you hold it horizontal over your head, spin around three times while wearing purple socks on a Saturday morning, it will program the FCC licensed frequencies for all Walmarts within a 120 mile radius ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.