Mansfield PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneworld

Looking threw the RR database I cant seem to find Mansfield Police Department. Anyone have those frequencies? These would be the PD that runs route 195 near the Eastbrook Mall. Thanks for your help.

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i dont see them on the Database for CSP, they might be working off a talk group on one of the troops, if you have a digital scanner i would look around in that area on the talk groups, i use to work at the east brook mall as a security officer because i live right on 195, but i live on the side of 195 were uconn pd does all the traffic and other things, but i would def look through the talk groups for the troops around our area, i dont have the time to do it, but i will try and get around to finding out....

dittrimd

I will have to check with my brother in law who used to be a resident trooper in Mansfield but I believe they work on Tolland Troop C group.

Mark

cg

Premium Subscriber
a simple search on the internet shows:

http://www.mansfieldct.org/town/departments/public_safety/police/index.htm

Five Resident State Troopers from the Connecticut State Police and seven Town of Mansfield Police Officers work out of the Resident State Trooper’s Office, which is located in the town hall. There are personnel working out of the office daily from 7:00 a.m. to midnight.

Police coverage between midnight and 7:00 a.m. is provided by State Troopers working out of the Troop C barracks in nearby Tolland. State police patrols from Troop C also provide police coverage in town between 7:00 a.m. and midnight.

cg

bobmich52

Take The Time To Listen To The CSP & Hear The Location Of The Cars Etc

Cars That Are Not Csp Are Usually Called "CC" Followed By A Number.

This Is What I Have For Troop C.

Dispatch Ch 33

Dec 1616 Hex 650

Car To Car Ch 34

Dec 1648 Hex 670

Freqs

868.9125 I Beleive Is The Control Channel

Ya Got Me To Dig Out Some Stuff I Printed Off The fordyce Site Before It Got Hacked To Death.

The CSP Channel & Talkgroup system Go From Channel 1 To Channel 127.

Since I Only Have A Simple Computer With No Scanning Capabilities, I simply Do Not Have The Time To Post All Of The CSP Talk Groups On This Site.

I Can Only Type One Digit At a Time, So I Hope What I Gave You Helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.