MECA System Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper43

In reality though, if Ballard loses the election (and since FOP isn't supporting him he probably will lose) the other candidate has already stated that many of Ballard and Straubs changes will be "un-done" and that includes the MECA debacle. Kennedy is well aware the MECA employees are not happy about things as they are under Straub ad Ballard.

djl998

Also agree here too, but from what I gathered here they were called districts on the air. That's why I made the change there. Maybe I misunderstood the info. If you all think they need to be changed back I'm certainly open for opinions :)

I think the way it is now is most appropriate. There's info in the wiki that explains the unit numbering.

djl998

In reality though, if Ballard loses the election (and since FOP isn't supporting him he probably will lose) the other candidate has already stated that many of Ballard and Straubs changes will be "un-done" and that includes the MECA debacle. Kennedy is well aware the MECA employees are not happy about things as they are under Straub ad Ballard.

Yeah, Kennedy specifically stated Straub and the Public Safety Director position would be gone if she wins. I don't know where that would leave The Agency Formerly Known as MECA.

KC9NEG

LOL... that's exactly what I called it out in the Uniden sub-forum a couple of days ago :D

As for the 'DB finally catching up', apparently, all it took was for someone to ask nicely :)

Viper43

Yeah, Kennedy specifically stated Straub and the Public Safety Director position would be gone if she wins. I don't know where that would leave The Agency Formerly Known as MECA.

Back to MECA and under the old control as it should be. Straubs as smart as a turnip which is why they fired him in NY state. He ruined things where he was before and they are still trying to fix the damage he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.