Mercer County Stream

Guldnerk

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
35
Location
Benton County, IA
I live outside of the area so I can't check and monitor on my SDS but my parents are in Aledo. I was wondering if there is a stream for Mercer County I could set up for them and also listen myself? I do not see that they have moved to SARA or Starcom.
 

Guldnerk

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
35
Location
Benton County, IA
AFAIK they are still on VHF. However its been a long time since I've been out that way. Might be time to make a trip out there to do some scanner hunting
Next time I visit my parents Iay need to do just that with one of my older radios.
 

Guldnerk

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
35
Location
Benton County, IA
Well crap, I only have that on my SDS200. I know the old BCT scanner my parents have doesn't pick up anything which would make sense if they went NXDN
 
Top