Missing Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanjunkie

Hi,
I have noticed a few times over the past month or so that some of my replies to posts are missing. I post very clean and on topic information. No reason that it would be deleted by an admin...so I can rule that scenario out.

Any thoughts as to why this would happen?:confused:

Thanks for your help!

DickH

Hi,
I have noticed a few times over the past month or so that some of my replies to posts are missing. I post very clean and on topic information. No reason that it would be deleted by an admin...so I can rule that scenario out.

Thanks for your help!

Sometimes I have been distracted and forgotten to hit "Send", "post", whatever, then two or three days later I realize it's not there.

mciupa

Database Admin
Did you click on the find all posts by scanjunkie option when you click on your user name?

It should show a chronological descending history of your posts.

If that doesn't help, maybe you could PM one of the moderators of that particular forum to find out if the thread was editted or split.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Some of mine have gone bye bye without any apparent reason and I'm hearing the same from several others too so you are not alone. I won't venture a guess that would probably prove wrong anyway, nothing of major importance so I just chalk it up to a ghost in the machine.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
If you guys want me to check some posts that you think have gone missing, please PM myself and I will check for you.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I just glanced back over your posts from the past year, and I cannot find anything that has been deleted.

If you guys want me to check some posts that you think have gone missing, please PM myself and I will check for you.

Thanks

Same goes for me :D

Last edited:

mciupa

Database Admin
How do I post a question on this site?

Hi shanehackworth , welcome to RadioReference :)

Your questions are slow to appear because new members have a five post moderation threshold to overcome. After that, post should appear instantly.

What were you thinking of asking by the way?

mciupa

Database Admin
Hi,

Thanks for your help!

You know this happened to me and it was explained to me that the person I had responded to was removed from this site as they had a commercial link in the post and were considered a spammer. Poof! the next day the post was missing as if it never existed.

Maybe a same case scenario?

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi shanehackworth , welcome to RadioReference :)

Your questions are slow to appear because new members have a five post moderation threshold to overcome. After that, post should appear instantly.

What were you thinking of asking by the way?

That would be three posts before you are free to post yourself:) Looks like he is good to go. We try are best to handle the moderated posts as fast as we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.