MNN Incident Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

speard

Premium Subscriber
....and what is handy about the blog of MNN pages is this: It's a Blogspot service from Google. Once your invite is approved, you can stay logged on if you pick up your Google mail, use Google docs, or regularly blog on your own Google blogger. Any Google service you log onto logs you on to every Google service. Also, the chat feature in the GMail browser page could be an MNN 'situation room' for dispatchers receiving info from the field for the tops in accurate information.

I signed up for MNN with Jim, how do I get access to the blog? I sent an email to the guys at 5280 and haven't heard back? Any idea who I need to contact?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I signed up for MNN with Jim, how do I get access to the blog? I sent an email to the guys at 5280 and haven't heard back? Any idea who I need to contact?

Please contact me directly via email or PM, I have received no subscription request or payment from you yet.

Thanks Jim<

rckydenver

I'm usiong a radio shack 528 and having the Santa Fe Police problem.
Are you having scanner related problems? Also are you talking about Santa Fe, New Mexico? And last, this topic is a service of incident Pages sent out by Mountain News Net, like breaking news and incidents.

monkeyboy657

Premium Subscriber
Thought I was responding to a link regarding the trouble with the Santa Fe New Mexico PD- several of us (at least a few of us with Radio Shack scanners) cannot get their trunking frequencies two or three days a week.

rckydenver

Thought I was responding to a link regarding the trouble with the Santa Fe New Mexico PD- several of us (at least a few of us with Radio Shack scanners) cannot get their trunking frequencies two or three days a week.
OK, i see how you got here, abqscan (Erik) has been helping you out in the New Mexico forum and i read some of your post over there. And the bottom he has the MNN-088 link that lead to here on there. Good Luck trying to get Sante Fe, NM into your radio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.