MONOC Med Evac Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Last night around 9 PM or so I heard what I'm assuming was MONOC 1 talking to Control on 462.9625 PL 210.7. He was giving his coordinates and said he was about 20 minutes out of Miller (Air Park) and going back to Med 11. I heard some testing being done on the frequency a couple of weeks ago, and I checked and it is licensed to MONOC. Will post if I hear anything else. Also, does anyone know what frequency Med 11 is? I did some searching and found a couple of lists that only go up to Med 10.

jaymatt1978

I never heard it called "Med 11" but you might want to try 467.9375. This a is called "Med-TAC" by some ambulances and is a common "ambulance-to-a,bulance channel

elias1988

Feed Provider
Someone i know who works for Monoc told me that 461.80000 is Med-11,i heard Monoc 1 say they were switching over to the "ops" channel last night or the night before.

Devilz311

Med 11 (461.800) is the Simulcast of Med 9. There is a tower in Manahawkin, as well as on top of Bayshore Hospital. Monoc units south of the Lacey area use Med 11 to communicate with Control.

All of Monoc's channels (Med 9,10, & 11), use a common input frequency.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Med 11 (461.800) is the Simulcast of Med 9. There is a tower in Manahawkin, as well as on top of Bayshore Hospital. Monoc units south of the Lacey area use Med 11 to communicate with Control.

All of Monoc's channels (Med 9,10, & 11), use a common input frequency.

I bet the south repeater is near or at SOCH which has numerous antennas on there roof.

I was trying to find the SOCH security freq over the summer but no hits on close call
sitting in their parking lot for over an hour.

I lot of pretty nurses so the detail wasn't a complete waste of time

fdnybuff18

Premium Subscriber
462.9875 w/ PL 210.7 was active with testing as well!!! This is also lisenced to MONOC.

Tech792

I heard Monoc control doing radio checks this morming with MED TRANS 1 on 462.950, then they were switching to different frequencies for testing. Maybe this is the newly contracted bird?

elias1988

Feed Provider
Maybe this is the newly contracted bird?

I would think so going by the link i posted,by the way Monoc 1 was dispatched to a scene flight in Seaside Heights a few weeks ago and they weren't using their normal orange and white helicopter but were using a greenish black helicopter with the old contracted company name on it.

andrew1mbrs

Monoc's new helicopter can not be called be MONOC 1 yet due to not being licensed in the state for transport. They may have a contractual obligation but have no plans for a new freq med 9,10,11 and the the north have not changed.

Devilz311

I would think so going by the link i posted,by the way Monoc 1 was dispatched to a scene flight in Seaside Heights a few weeks ago and they weren't using their normal orange and white helicopter but were using a greenish black helicopter with the old contracted company name on it.

That could have been just a temporary PHI helicopter if the primary one was out for service.

It sounds like MedTrans is the new vendor...

DJ88

For anyone monitoring 462.9625 PL 210.7 and wants the proper alpha tag, I found out from someone that I consider to be reliable that it is designated as Med Evac 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.