more Oneida County NEXEDGE digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0untyb0y

First Rome, then New Hartford Fire. Now it sounds like the county DPW has joined the Kenwood club.
WPWM474 (ONEIDA, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details
Been hearing digital bursts on 453.3 MHz lately and the FCC license seems to confirm this.

Slowly... sadly... one system at a time... they're going into the land of unscanable 'round these parts!

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Dutchess County Highway is migrating towards Mototrbo, right now they have their VHF Hi repeater linked in but that's until all the trucks get the Trbo radios installed. I'm just waiting till My department in DPW moves from EDACS to Trbo. Even though Trbo isn't my cup of tea but I'd like to see us move to our vendors Trbo system they have 13 sites that are all linked together and it appears that the coverage would be better then our current EDAC portables we lease.

KD2DXF

Nobody
Premium Subscriber
First Rome, then New Hartford Fire. Now it sounds like the county DPW has joined the Kenwood club.
WPWM474 (ONEIDA, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details
Been hearing digital bursts on 453.3 MHz lately and the FCC license seems to confirm this.

Slowly... sadly... one system at a time... they're going into the land of unscanable 'round these parts!

Its not trunked just digital right?

KD2DXF

Nobody
Premium Subscriber
Ive always had them in my scanner at home and my pov, but hardly ever hear them. so i guess i wont be missing much. but it does suck that the county is slowly migrating to the land of the unscannable. maybe someone will design a scanner for the nexedge soon and we will be in luck lol

tbski100

Premium Subscriber
Ive always had them in my scanner at home and my pov, but hardly ever hear them. so i guess i wont be missing much. but it does suck that the county is slowly migrating to the land of the unscannable. maybe someone will design a scanner for the nexedge soon and we will be in luck lol

Scanner for nexedge digital big maybe. Nexedge encrypted no. So depends on what the radios/
System is running.

Status
Not open for further replies.