most expensive 396XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Is that for a box of 6? great deal j/k

I was going to say if its a web site they are probably OUT OF STOCK and want to keep it on the web but dont want people to order it. But its ebay

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Vast majority of all versions of 396 - 996's are way overly priced generally $500-$600 all the time and have been seeing that for years. For whatever reason its more prevalent on Unidens than rs/gre.

They are banking on the "There's a sucker born every minute" unfortunately.

wtp

for a good laugh

look it up on grainger to see a price of 882.00

some places are stuck on having everything bought from them because they have a good price.

SpectreOZ

Vast majority of all versions of 396 - 996's are way overly priced generally $500-$600 all the time and have been seeing that for years. For whatever reason its more prevalent on Unidens than rs/gre.

They are banking on the "There's a sucker born every minute" unfortunately.

Not to be overlooked is the supply and demand mantra... our local fire brigades are in the process of swapping over to digital radio networks and considering the size of the Victorian CFA alone (reportedly one of the largest volunteer organisations in the world) the demand is going to be high, especially when you consider all that is available locally are the 396XT's with no listening set roll out yet confirmed this leaves volunteers with few options.

I've seen 996XT's on "fleece-bay" for what you can buy new generation 436/536 series locally in the USA pretty shabby when you also consider we are still awaiting the release of the BC 125AT :(

Eng74

Could be one of those you have too many radio listings, dear, I have it for sale on eBay but nobody is bidding on it so I guess I will have to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.