Motorola XTS 2500 code plug needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma8007

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well..I own a Motorola xts 2500 7/800 model..I am trying to program Balt county fire and police with no success..(I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANY KEYS OR INFO ON THAT)I did successfully program Baltimore City fire and police and it works great but for some reason the county just won’t program..Radio keeps defaulting back to Balt city.I have the city on zone 1 and county on zone 2.When I switch to zone 2 the Balt County talk groups are displayed on each knob position but when a call comes through it defaults back to zone 1 with the talk groups from the city.I am so frustrated with this.Been at it for a week and have no hair left.

Any one out there in the Balt area have this radio or a similar Motorola radio with a code plug you would share with me..Balt county does have 2 sites of control channels..Maybe that is the problem and I’m not putting them in correctly..I know this is a old radio and there are better options(Unication G5) I own it..And yes it is set to non affiliate scan..

Thanks

Mr_Boh

It just sounds like your scan lists are set up improperly. Remember you have to make a new conventional personality for each scan list. The only reason I could see it going back to Baltimore City when you insist you programmed the County is that you are using a scan list on the personality that is using Baltimore City talkgroups and not Baltimore County.

Status
Not open for further replies.