DSDPlus Muting encrypted voice P25

veceme

Hello everything is fine? I'm having this problem with this P25. It is also the only one for the time being found here in my region, Brazil MG.
I tried to think everything in my possibility and without success.
1- original configuration.
2- 1 dongle
3- 2 dongle RTL-SDR V3
4- various configurations of sites and videos and even this forum
All to no avail.
I am very sad about this situation.
That P25 and the local Police.
Dry a TXT to view and help me.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Attachments

• Erro Muting encrypted voice P25.txt
    20.8 KB · Views: 31

wgbecks

All good? Thank you for your attention.
I'm sorry for not understanding.
Can you explain me ?
What should I do?
Your original post "OP25 Muting encrypted voice P25" suggest a question about OP25, but the posted log file clearly indicates that it originated from DSD+2.395. OP25 and DSD+ are entirely two different applications.

There is an option in DSD+ found under "Control" to enable/disable "Encrypted Voice Call Following" if that is what you're asking about?

veceme

Your original post "OP25 Muting encrypted voice P25" suggest a question about OP25, but the posted log file clearly indicates that it originated from DSD+2.395. OP25 and DSD+ are entirely two different applications.

There is an option in DSD+ found under "Control" to enable/disable "Encrypted Voice Call Following" if that is what you're asking about?
I'm sorry about the OP25, I would remove that prefix. I screwed up.
Yes, what about DSD+2395.
"Encrypted Voice Call Following" I already put the two options " No " and " Full " and it was the same. Unsuccessfully.

wgbecks

I'm sorry about the OP25, I would remove that prefix. I screwed up.
Yes, what about DSD+2395.
"Encrypted Voice Call Following" I already put the two options " No " and " Full " and it was the same. Unsuccessfully.
DSD+ does not decrypt encrypted transmissions. The encryption following options are for informational use only.

veceme

DSD+ does not decrypt encrypted transmissions. The encryption following options are for informational use only.
I understand, but can you listen? How do I remove this Muting encrypted voice P25?

wgbecks

I understand, but can you listen? How do I remove this Muting encrypted voice P25?

AFAIK, the muting of encrypted transmissions is hardcoded in DSD+ FL and I don't recall any command line options to override this behavior
nor do I know why anyone would want to listen to scrambled audio? However, you might try reposting your question using DSD+ in the subject line instead of OP25 that might get you some responses from DSD+ FL users.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
AFAIK, the muting of encrypted transmissions is hardcoded in DSD+ FL and I don't recall any command line options to override this behavior
nor do I know why anyone would want to listen to scrambled audio? However, you might try reposting your question using DSD+ in the subject line instead of OP25 that might get you some responses from DSD+ FL users.
Even better, ask to have the title changed. Or even betterer, I just changed the prefix to DSD+.

veceme

All good?
I understand, but the audio of the voice doesn't come out, it's just hissing XXXXXXX and when the voice enters the hissing changes xxxxxxxx, without voice sound, I don't understand why. I put the txt log to visualize that when the audio is muted, it shows the green confirmation in the system log, everything is fine, but the voice does not come out. All the videos I've seen, despite being a system in the US, it works. Maybe it's different for this system here in Brazil, and this software was not made for this system. But Brazil......
But I also have this doubt, is it?
I don't think so, there had to be a solution to hear the voice audio.
But I'm waiting for this solution. And thank you very much for your attention, and if you remember how to do it and can tell me, I appreciate it.

veceme

Even better, ask to have the title changed. Or even betterer, I just changed the prefix to DSD+.
Thank you so much for changing the prefix to DSD+ . Now and waiting to have this solution of not hearing the audio of the voice, only being muted and as I said in the previous post, the hiss decreases from high to low, very strange.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

All good?
I understand, but the audio of the voice doesn't come out,

But I'm waiting for this solution.
If the communications are encrypted, there will be no audible audio at all. If the communications are not encrypted, you should hear audio if it is one of the supported formats.

But in your case, from the text you zipped and posted, I am pretty certain the red text indicates encryption.

2023.03.05 21:38:21 Muting encrypted voice
2023.03.05 21:38:21 LSD: 11011110 10101101
2023.03.05 21:38:21 [E] LC_GRP_V_CH_USR ENC PRI4 Tgt=1 Src=32287
2023.03.05 21:38:21 Sync:+P25p1 NAC:293 LDU2

veceme

If the communications are encrypted, there will be no audible audio at all. If the communications are not encrypted, you should hear audio if it is one of the supported formats.

But in your case, from the text you zipped and posted, I am pretty certain the red text indicates encryption.

2023.03.05 21:38:21 Muting encrypted voice
2023.03.05 21:38:21 LSD: 11011110 10101101
2023.03.05 21:38:21 [E] LC_GRP_V_CH_USR ENC PRI4 Tgt=1 Src=32287
2023.03.05 21:38:21 Sync:+P25p1 NAC:293 LDU2
Now yes, an answer I didn't want to hear. But it's the solution for now. Who knows, maybe one day they'll find the solution... Mainly to the developer. Now I'm going to look at other equipment so I can listen. Thank you very much for your attention.... as I said it wasn't the one I wanted, but... Thanks.