My mobile install

Status
Not open for further replies.
yqeme7yv.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bear780ks

Hello 536 that is a Nice install pro all the way, Heck I'd probably have mine on the Floor or something, Na just kidding I put my 396 in a little pouch I bough fits good here's good let me take in after the ride in our Truck.. But that looks Nice:wink: Bear

I love it. Have a GPS receiver into a splitter for the Kenwood D710 and 536HP. Just need to get a louder speaker or relocate the speaker from behind the dash.

bear780ks

Try a Hear it speaker from Universal Radio there a Little on the high price Side but my Uncle had one he was Ham and he Love it I got to here for a short time before He passed away) It was very Clear the clearest speaker on Receiving i ever heard.. and I should know as I had a few speakers through out the years but cheaper one's... I wished I could of got that one but it went to his Kids..

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Kiingmobileaudio, next time please start your own thread rather than hijacking somebody else's thread. I've moved your post of to its own thread.

Thanks.

Sorry I thought this was a request of "mobile install" didn't see it say "my mobile install"...

Here are photos of the NMO/GPS mount. And the GPS receiver. The splitter is a Serial Splitter. It's all made by KE4NYV.

So photo of the splitter, it's right under the radios and don't feel like pulling them right now.

y2y2ejur.jpg
evu5a9yr.jpg

gcvaughn

Looks great! Can you give details on the faceplate/mounting for the Kenwood dual bander? What console is that? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.