My Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerSky

Premium Subscriber
Just thought I would share some pictures of my new shack with you guys. I have the mount from ScannerMaster for two handheld scanners. On the left is my Pro-79 scanner, used for conventional scanning. On the right is my Pro-106 trunking scanner, used mainly for trunking. I have a Diamond RH77CA antenna on my 106 right now and a stock antenna on my 79. I just ordered another RH77CA antenna for my Pro-79 because I like it so much!

Hope you like it! :)

Attachments

• IMG00268.jpg
    IMG00268.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,204
  • IMG00269.jpg
    IMG00269.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,195

ScannerSky

Premium Subscriber
Hey,

Do you monitor a 800mhz frequency with that 106? Hows the action with that antenna?

Btw, nice setup! :)

Hey there,

Nope, I don't monitor 800mhz with my 106. The antenna is amazing! I put my stock antenna back on just to see what the difference in reception was and my signal bar was barely at one bar! When I put the Diamond RH77CA on, it goes up to 3 or 4 bars. Best antenna I've ever used! I just ordered another one for my Pro-79!

Thanks! :)

RadioTech19

Hey there,

Nope, I don't monitor 800mhz with my 106. The antenna is amazing! I put my stock antenna back on just to see what the difference in reception was and my signal bar was barely at one bar! When I put the Diamond RH77CA on, it goes up to 3 or 4 bars. Best antenna I've ever used! I just ordered another one for my Pro-79!

Glad to hear that it is working well for you! What do you monitor with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.