N9JIG Update for Fall 2024

N9WI

Premium Subscriber
I really like the way you tied the whole thing together with the hassock. Another great "remake". Looking forward to the next iteration.

N9JIG

Sheriff
OK, changes are a-coming, again!

I have a new rack panel on the way for the power supply and the Anytone. I think I will end up putting the power supply at the top of the stack and the SDS's at the bottom, this will make it easier to access as the cabinet rests a bit high. This might change though as next week I will be putting in the separate "Radio Desk". In addition the Mac will be returning as the main computer, but I will be keeping the big Windows machine on the Radio Desk for controlling/programming radios etc.

I also bought some down-facing right-angle Ethernet cables to dress up the network switch. That will make my wire management obsession a bit more satisfied.

IMG_7991.jpg

I am thinking about getting one of those tool chests from Home Depot with the nice wooden top to replace the couple different drawer sets for the various radio and computer cables, tools and other stuffage needed for radio work. I have a spot for it next to the wife's desk and she is actually thinking that is a good idea, so it might happen. It would double as a printer stand.
1728694517954.png