NAC 59C

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
NAC 59C AND NAC 167 ON 170.8375. I do not see 59C for Federal on RR.

To be honest it would help us to know where you are located at. From what I am finding via Google that 170.8375 is used by FBI all depends where your location is and etc.

ecps92

Not all of the NACS have been reported or listed.

Rare in an area [not out of the question] for a Frequency to have multiple NACs
either good reception from different sites, or software latency from a prior Hit/Intermod/Image

Please update your profile to indicate your Location, so we don't have to search and search and guess.
Based on past postings, I am going with Houston.

Houston having been home to many Major Events, some of them NSSE [Sporting etc] has seen different NACs appear

Lock on it, see if CLR or ENC and what you can determine is the use.

NOTE - if an active Surv - wait a few weeks before sharing

NAC 59C AND NAC 167 ON 170.8375. I do not see 59C for Federal on RR.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
To be honest it would help us to know where you are located at. From what I am finding via Google that 170.8375 is used by FBI all depends where your location is and etc.

I am in the West-Texas region of Texas. We know that NAC 167 is more than likely the FBI, but this NAC 59C seems to be not common.

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
I've seen $59C come up a number of times when a unit has weak (from my location) signal; it usually resolves it to $167 after a transmission or two.

I also suspect the few transmissions I've received with $C04 that have been immediately followed by $301 are the same sort of deal. The scanner is initially misinterpreting the correct NAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.