Need Edacs Advice-Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLM7424

Ok I,am using a Gre-psr600 I have arc500 & win500 software
I,am wanting to load the Entire Nevada shared radio system and all the Highway patrol
Tg's .

I know i have to load each site seperatley, How do I get them all to share one set of tg's
when i try to load each site & the Highway patrol tg's to each one i run out of room

Is it possible to have 91 systems share 1 scanlist containing 33 tg-id's

Edacs standard . http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=706

??? must all C/C's be kept seperate and lcn or can i put 32 c/c's in one file on edacs ???

Last edited:

MFD4305

Nevada Shared Radio System - EDACS

If i understand the Nevada Shared Radio System correctly and if I understand your question correctly, there's a very simple solution. This assumes you do essentially stationary monitoring; the 600 doesn't have GPS capab ility does it?

Unless you're traveling around the state all the time, simply enter the frequencies for the site closest to you, remembering that LCN order entry is crucial for an EDACS system. Then enter the TGs you want to monitor. Entering the Caliente frequencies if you live in Las Vegas is valueless, unless you're planning to go to Caliente.

Did that make sense? Of course, if you ARE planning to go everywhere with your scanner, just label me 'dumb' and ignore this message. :wink:

JLM7424

MFD4305 said:
If i understand the Nevada Shared Radio System correctly and if I understand your question correctly, there's a very simple solution. This assumes you do essentially stationary monitoring; the 600 doesn't have GPS capab ility does it?

Unless you're traveling around the state all the time, simply enter the frequencies for the site closest to you, remembering that LCN order entry is crucial for an EDACS system. Then enter the TGs you want to monitor. Entering the Caliente frequencies if you live in Las Vegas is valueless, unless you're planning to go to Caliente.

Did that make sense? Of course, if you ARE planning to go everywhere with your scanner, just label me 'dumb' and ignore this message. :wink:

I appreciate the help I ,am a truck driver and like to scan the HP so on the move i want all
towers and 33 tgids my U-996t does it fine i just wanted to replace my 996 with the psr600

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
You cannot put multiple EDACS towers into one system. You must duplicate. Use VScanner heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.