need help from all here if can

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
hi my mom
caregiver from Nigeria that wants to add frequencies and or program his bct125at/Bear cat clock scanner. And you're having trouble finding people/clubs in the local area that can do so?
I'm in desplaines il /near Chicago IL if there is a club i can input in to my scanner i love it like to help my mom caregiver out thansk ray toth

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
No else has responded, so I'll take a bite...

That is an analog only scanner and will not receive very much in the Chicago area. Your options are aviation, railroads, ham radio, and maybe the Des Plaines Public works on 155.925 PL 118.8, and maybe any private businesses using analog.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
hi my mom
caregiver from Nigeria that wants to add frequencies and or program his bct125at/Bear cat clock scanner. And you're having trouble finding people/clubs in the local area that can do so?
I'm in desplaines il /near Chicago IL if there is a club i can input in to my scanner i love it like to help my mom caregiver out thansk ray toth
Ray, go back through your messages, you've asked and we've answered this over several years now, the responses haven't changed.

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
Raleigh guy I know but I’m asking if know of ham club I can add not what I can add only ham radio club for got ham club in original message sorry I checked repeaterbook nothing

Last edited:

ecps92

hi my mom