Need Help pro96

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbflex

I just got my pro96 and need some help programing. I did down load the Win96 program and transfered to Stock frequencys to Win96. That I could do, now I need the frequencys for the Genesee county / Michigan area and help trasfering these files to Win96. Can anyone help with this?

timcrafton

davidd2957 said:
You should become a donating member (subscriber) to RadioReference.com. Once you have done that, you use Win96 software and RR.com together, you import the frequencies from RR.com using the Win96 software. You will find the frequencies for Genesee county here..." http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=1251 ".
Hope this helps.
David D.

I got my 96 last week and getting that premium access was huge as I had zero knowledge. It has helped me alot and well worth the price. Tim

gbflex

Ok, I have become a member now and have up load Geneese fequencies to a excel file. I am stuck now. How do I transfer the file into Win96? Do I copy and past the enite spread sheet into Win96? If so where do I past them in Win96?

seamusg

gbflex said:
Ok, I have become a member now and have up load Geneese fequencies to a excel file. I am stuck now. How do I transfer the file into Win96? Do I copy and past the enite spread sheet into Win96? If so where do I past them in Win96?
The easiest way is to use the Web import feature in Win96. Goto file then Web import Radioreference.com, then trunked systems.
make sure the xml URL reads http://www.radioreference.com/apps/xml1.1
set up your RR login and password then start.

gbflex

Thank You!

Thank you SEAMUSG! What a great guy. He talked me through and got me going. All I can say is what a great site!

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
timcrafton said:
I got my 96 last week and getting that premium access was huge as I had zero knowledge. It has helped me alot and well worth the price. Tim

Nice job on the Avatar, that's a good picture of the 96 with logo.

timcrafton

gbflex said:
Thank you SEAMUSG! What a great guy. He talked me through and got me going. All I can say is what a great site!

Yes, seamusg was a great help in getting me up and going too! He even sent me a sample file to play around with.

DaveIN said:
Nice job on the Avatar, that's a good picture of the 96 with logo.
Thanks!

arpege

Nice

It is nice when people actually help you as apposed to telling you to search this and read this.....I had trouble in the beginning with my 96.. I was told about the web import feature and have been set ever since!

timcrafton

arpege said:
It is nice when people actually help you as apposed to telling you to search this and read this.....I had trouble in the beginning with my 96.. I was told about the web import feature and have been set ever since!

Ya, I think it is like the old saying "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day..."
On the other hand, I had my new 500$ toy, and wanted to PLAY not read :)

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.