New 396XT owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamx2

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
371
Reaction score
19
Location
Indiana
I just received my 396XT today.

On all systems, it is dropping out audio every two seconds. I have read the manual a couple times but I can't figure out what setting to change. I've turned off WX and PRI seeing if that was the issue, but its not.

I used FreeScan to program it. I've attached that file.
 

Attachments

  • BCD396XT 24-02-2012 22-01.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 21

bamx2

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
371
Reaction score
19
Location
Indiana
Derp. Got it, thanks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

bamx2

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
371
Reaction score
19
Location
Indiana
Let me ask another question real quick.

I have a system called Madison CONV, in that system I have the diffrent agencies that have conventional channels. I assigned Madison CONV quick key 1. Some agencies in the system are QK1 or QK2. So I can turn on system QK1 to scan that system, but then I need to turn on the agencies QK1 and 2 inside that system to hear the agencies, also?
 

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
7,646
Reaction score
3,918
Let me ask another question real quick.

I have a system called Madison CONV, in that system I have the diffrent agencies that have conventional channels. I assigned Madison CONV quick key 1. Some agencies in the system are QK1 or QK2. So I can turn on system QK1 to scan that system, but then I need to turn on the agencies QK1 and 2 inside that system to hear the agencies, also?


Yes, that's correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top