New Feed called Transalpine Fire Despatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadman1961

Hello Enthusiasts,
Ive just started stream my Local Fire Service and sometimes the Ambulance service from New Zealand
I cant Stream the police as they changed to encrypted Digital a couple of years ago.
I could need some advice from some knowledgable person though.

On another computer running Xp, I decipher pager messages from the fire service and also decipher selcal messages that if you are listening to my feed you will hear a lot, with the tones I have used another program to make each tone as a audible statement (C10D1F, C510D, C910D, Christchurch 214).
I am trying to get this output to be included in the feed, ive tried using the speaker cable to Mic input (using a double adaptor) but this isn't suitable..
I cannot shift the other two programs to the feed computer as they don't run very well using Win10.
any help greatly appreciated

QDP2012

If you are wanting to include an audio signal from each of two computers into one streaming-feed, you might have some success by using an external audio-mixer, and have each computer's signal go to the mixer, and then have the output from the mixer go to the streaming-feed.

Hope this helps,

Status
Not open for further replies.