Status
Not open for further replies.

bosenceman1

hi guys

I have a uniden ubc125xlt scanner and downloaded drivers for my laptop and have a major list of channels from uk scanning directory but i have no idea how to get them into my scanner ...
problem 2....do I have to put them in my scanner software 1 by 1 or is there a way to put them all in on one go???????
I am very new to all of this and at get very confused easily at my age so any help on this would be really appreciated ....thankyou

captclint

Mentor
hi guys

I have a uniden ubc125xlt scanner and downloaded drivers for my laptop and have a major list of channels from uk scanning directory but i have no idea how to get them into my scanner ...
problem 2....do I have to put them in my scanner software 1 by 1 or is there a way to put them all in on one go???????
I am very new to all of this and at get very confused easily at my age so any help on this would be really appreciated ....thankyou
Welcome to RR. This thread answers most of your question: http://forums.radioreference.com/scanner-programming-software/343309-bc125at.html#post2670789 If you put your list into Excel, or similar, and create a CSV file, you should be able to use Scan125 Control Program (free) to download entire list to the scanner . Or, you could also download data from United Kingdom Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Database

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.