New pasco units/stations.

takyrob

I would like to know if any one has information regarding new stations and units to please update the Pasco Wiki
Most appreciated
KE4ROB

Ryanwatern

I would like to know if any one has information regarding new stations and units to please update the Pasco Wiki
Most appreciated
KE4ROB
I keep a close eye on all of the FD units and stations. I updated them a few weeks ago and I believe everything should be there but I will relook. I have plans to revise the address for Station 20 when they open their new station same with Station 18. Also Station 3 will be opening soon off of 52, which will have an engine, rescue, and tanker, plus the possibility of a few additional units.

Ryanwatern

That’s Engine 3 though taken about a month ago, all white for the 50 year anniversary. First unit that doesn’t follow the same design pattern will be interesting to see when completed! IMG_0285.jpeg

Ryanwatern

I personally would prefer a more strict color code, but looking forward to seeing it completed
I believe the color on the new engine 3 is going to represent their old original firetrucks when they first got established and will have the old graphics on it from what I was told. Sounds pretty cool. Only will be this one engine that is different