New Psr 500 Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul1

Premium Subscriber
Why Does My Psr500 Freese On Certain Fm Frequencies And What Can I Do To Prevent This Problem Short Of Locking Out The Frequency That It Occurs On. Paul

DonS

paul1 said:
Why Does My Psr500 Freese On Certain Fm Frequencies And What Can I Do To Prevent This Problem Short Of Locking Out The Frequency That It Occurs On. Paul
The scanner might stop on certain frequencies because it's receiving RF on those frequencies. To "prevent this", you could either a) adjust the squelch, b) turn on "attenuation" in whatever mode you're using, or c) set a CTCSS/DCS/NAC code for the frequencies (if they're programmed into CONV objects).

Note: whatever you're using to post to RR is capitalizing the first letter of every word. This makes it very hard to read your posts.

paul1

Premium Subscriber
Why Does My Psr500 Lock Up On Certain Fm Frequencies And How Can I Prevent It From Happening. Paul

paul1

Premium Subscriber
Fm Lock Up On Psr500

Why Does My Psr500 Lock Up On Certain Fm Frequencies And How Can I Prevent It From Happening. Paul

paul1

Premium Subscriber
psr500 hangs up

Don S , I have tried setting the Sq mode for my fm frequencies to ctcss/dcs/nac and it does not change a thing . What am i doing wrong. Paul
Ps is my typing any easier to read now ? I will try to keep my type as it should be in the future. Paul

paul1

Premium Subscriber
UPLOAD to my psr500

Ok my win500 software has arrived and i believe that i have filled all the scan lists correctly.
However i dont seem tobe able to figure out how to upload it .
luckely i saved my data to a v folder before i reset the scanner to defalts . Please can anyone help?
The software also warnes me that som scan lists are not assigned to a truncked system . what the h--- is that and what do i do now. paul

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
The software also warnes me that som scan lists are not assigned to a truncked system . what the h--- is that and what do i do now. paul
Win500 will indicate TSYS scanlist in lower right section of TSYS tab when the desired TSYS system is highlighted. The user can modify (change) by highlighting a TG and checking the scanlist box to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.