New Raspberry Pie broadcast

I switched to a Raspberry Pie from a conventional computer to do my broadcast. I've got everything up and running and Broadcastify shows it as running, but no sound is coming across the feed. I even used my fire dept radio to do a test count and I could see my scanner stopped on that frequency while I was speaking into my portable radio. Any idea what the problem may be?

a417

I switched to a Raspberry Pie from a conventional computer to do my broadcast. I've got everything up and running and Broadcastify shows it as running, but no sound is coming across the feed. I even used my fire dept radio to do a test count and I could see my scanner stopped on that frequency while I was speaking into my portable radio. Any idea what the problem may be?
the problem could be the audio feed between your recieving device and the raspi.

If you do your little ghetto-test again with the audio cabling disconnected, do you hear your test count coming out over the reciever?

DC31

Feed Provider
Try connecting the audio jack on your smart phone to the mic input on the sound card. Then play some music on your phone. If it comes out through BCFY, then the pi is streaming the audio that gets to it. As a417 suggests, it is likely a problem between your radio and the sound card. Make sure that the cable is plugged into the mic jack of the sound card and not the earbud jack.