New Vehicle Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

firetaz834

Well, after lots of trials and tribulations I finally got my equipment mounted and functioning (well, most of it). Still have to do a final finishing of the console of a few of the screws but for the most part it is in. Still, trying to find a final cable or two to finish the job but it looks good and functional. Had to go to an event over the weekend and wanted communications whill I was driving to and while at the even, so put the console in and made sure that my 2m and my scanner were functional Will later get the UHF and CB up and running. Also, may do some changing in the way the equipment is placed but the break in period will tell me what is good. Did find out that I had to reposition my mic clips so that the mic would now go flying when I made a turn. But, it is still a work in progress. Here are some pictures. Will take some better ones later (sun was playing havic with my trying to get a good pic.

One Pic is of it just prior to being mounted and the other is of it actually in my vehicle.

20150918_003953a.jpg

20150922_165032a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.