Newark NJ Fire Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansky

The only thing I heard the other day on 154.130 was a page for HQ 17 (Bell & Siren). Other than that, the channel is dead.

I also heard a few of the new dispatchers training there in May, but, it has gone quiet.

What a shame.

With Newark gone from 154.13 I can occasionally pick up Stamford, CT fire dispatch on that frequency.

Analogrules

I would like to personally thank the individual who makes the live feed for Newark FD available. It is really appreciated considering I cannot afford one of those digital scanners. If Elizabeth PD ever abandons their frequency, I hope someone will make that feed available too.

MrAntiDigital

With Newark gone from 154.13 I can occasionally pick up Stamford, CT fire dispatch on that frequency.

Well then lets just hope for now that Stamford doesn't go digital.

P.S. - I'm considering changing my user name to "Mr Anti Digital".

ff75

Newark FD does not use 154.13 or any of the other VHF freqs they used to use. The only time 154.13 is used it to page out Bell & Siren. The old VHF Freqs aren't even programed into the mobile or portable radios so they are not use for back up. The new FG Ch are non repeated

MrAntiDigital

Newark FD does not use 154.13 or any of the other VHF freqs they used to use. The only time 154.13 is used it to page out Bell & Siren. The old VHF Freqs aren't even programed into the mobile or portable radios so they are not use for back up. The new FG Ch are non repeated

That's the problem. It's just a memory now.

Mr Anti Digital, aka NFD2004

Status
Not open for further replies.