Status
Not open for further replies.

RS-106Lost

I have a RadioShack 106 and I don't understand how to program the trunk systems into it. this is all new for me. Will some one help me or get me to good sites so I can learn? Thanks

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
You are on the best place to learn. Check out the wiki pages for trunked stuff and the pro-106. Also download some of the trial software and give it a spin.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Lost, see this article in our wiki (anything in blue is a link)

Object Oriented Scanner Software - The RadioReference Wiki

The big 3 for this scanner are ARC500, PSRedit500 and Win500. The latter has an advantage where one of our recently-passed members wrote a 'Guide to Win500' on another wiki. It's a fine way to get started...(how about it, you ARC500 and PSR users? Anyone up to try to best what Qlajlu did?)

unless you don't understand how trunking works? If you don't, I would start here...

Trunking Basics - The RadioReference Wiki

It would be very helpful if you would show us what system you are trying to program. Go up to the Database link in the blue toolbar under the site logo- use the pulldowns, and give us the URL so we can see what you are trying to use. It's very important information, necessary so that folks can give the proper guidance.

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.