NF2G website

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

It has been one year (plus a day or two) since I announced that data from NF2G's Forensic Scannist Pages were available to be merged into the RRDB and RRWiki. To the best of my knowledge, that transfer and integration is complete. As of today, the parts of my website that have been given over to RadioReference are being deleted and are no longer linked to the main page.

I will continue to maintain some information that is not suited to RadioReference, such as my ongoing Unknowns lists and the legal analyses.

Thank you to all of the scannists who contributed information to my website over the years that it was in operation. Please continue to provide the same support to the RRDB and RRWiki.

[EDIT] I still have all of the pages on my hard drive in case something is needed for future reference. If there is something from the NF2G website that people need to see online and is not available via RadioReference, please let me know and I can put it back up.

Last edited:

garys

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for running the site for as long as you did. I found it to be a valuable resource for my infrequent forays into upstate New York.

chaser915

Premium Subscriber
thanks

Dave
Thanks for all the info you provided to scanner enthusiasts over the years. When we went to NF2G website, we knew we would find accurate and up-to-date data. Thank you, sir.

D

DaveNF2G

Thank you all for your support over the years and for your kind words. Let's all give the same kind of support to RadioReference on behalf of all New York scannists.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all your hard work Dave - your website has always been my "go to" place for anything NY State...have always found it accurate!

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
I was looking at the Capital Digitronics EDACS system entry in the RR database and it seems to be lacking a lot of the detail that Dave had on his site. He had a long list of talk groups and all of the sites. The RR database entry looks to be limited to 1 site and 2 talk groups.
The Wiki entry is just Dave's map and a basic description.

RR DB entry:
Capital Digitronics Trunking System, Waterford, New York - Scanner Frequencies

KB2RSK

Thanks Dave also for you interests and time/
By the way did Montgomery County change it's format or repeater system in the last few months?
154.785 seems to have low output and less audio

Status
Not open for further replies.