NH Business Radio Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone could please help me out on this request. I have been trying to match up what is listed on scan NE's website for the business radio systems. I work for multiple different school bus lots and I am trying to figure out the channels at one location. I can confirm that First Student Exeter, NH is on 155.295 MHz 103.5 PL (owned channel by the SAU) our SAU 16 recently upgraded all their school radios and channels over to digital with repeaters but we couldn't gain access to the new frequencies and left the "bus" channel out. I can also confirm that First Student in North Hampton, NH is on 151.865 MHz 131.8 PL. All of our buses are upfitted with Motorola XPR3450 radios. Off topic question, can they all do digital as well as analog? What I am looking for is First Student in Plaistow, NH. The database was last updated on 2017 and I can confirm that Plaistow on channel 1 is analog and we are only operating on channel 2 which is a digital repeater channel. The radios work so well in which I have never seen before all the way down in the Boston Metro area reaching the repeater in Plaistow. The site says Plaistow is 155.235 on DPL 734 but I cannot test to confirm. I am interested if anyone knows what channel 2 is and if it was created thru the Timberlane school radio systems? I have inquired about it at the office and their isn't much data listed online.

New Hampshire Business Radio Systems - Scan New England Wiki

ecps92

Maybe ask the office, who handles the Radios, likely the local radio shop and you will get better info from them vs the office

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone could please help me out on this request. I have been trying to match up what is listed on scan NE's website for the business radio systems. I work for multiple different school bus lots and I am trying to figure out the channels at one location. I can confirm that First Student Exeter, NH is on 155.295 MHz 103.5 PL (owned channel by the SAU) our SAU 16 recently upgraded all their school radios and channels over to digital with repeaters but we couldn't gain access to the new frequencies and left the "bus" channel out. I can also confirm that First Student in North Hampton, NH is on 151.865 MHz 131.8 PL. All of our buses are upfitted with Motorola XPR3450 radios. Off topic question, can they all do digital as well as analog? What I am looking for is First Student in Plaistow, NH. The database was last updated on 2017 and I can confirm that Plaistow on channel 1 is analog and we are only operating on channel 2 which is a digital repeater channel. The radios work so well in which I have never seen before all the way down in the Boston Metro area reaching the repeater in Plaistow. The site says Plaistow is 155.235 on DPL 734 but I cannot test to confirm. I am interested if anyone knows what channel 2 is and if it was created thru the Timberlane school radio systems? I have inquired about it at the office and their isn't much data listed online.

New Hampshire Business Radio Systems - Scan New England Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.